* Material: Heat Friendly Synthetic
* Approx. Colour: 8
* Hair Style: Curly
* Cap Construction: Capless
* Product Weight: 100g
* Hair Length: Front 6"; Crown 6.5"; Side 6.5"; Back 13"; Nape 6"
* Cap Size: This Wig comes with the elastic strap. This provides additional comfort, as well as confidence your wig won’t fall out, or get blown away by winds.
It is truly the perfect combination to satisfy everyones needs.It features a dazzling loose mixed spiral curl with a side skin part featuring a pure stretch cap construction. Leaving just a perfect hairstyle for you convenience.
Advantages of Capless Wigs
Capless wigs allow your head to stay cooler than solid capped wigs. This is due to the fact that it is made with less hair and the specific capless construction allows for some air flow to the head and scalp.There are also adjustable straps or hooks at the nape of the neck to secure the wig in place
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag
Our display price doesn't include VAT. As a business registered in the UK, we are required by applicable UK and EU laws to charge VAT on your orders, depending on your shipping address and whether you are VAT registered in the EU.
If your order is to be shipped within the UK, your order will be charged VAT by default. Unless, you are shipping to a UK forwarder who will subsequently export your goods outside the UK. In which case, VAT should be applied based on the final destination on your goods. If VAT should not be applied, please email your proof of export to us and we will refund your VAT in 3 working days.
*Please note only one promotional code can be used per order.
Orders being shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Tracked will be delivered by Royal Mail. Your tracking number will be available in the My Account section on the website. Please note there are no deliveries on Bank Holidays and orders will be delivered the next working day.
If you are not available to receive your order, your delivery will be left in a safe place or a card will be left allowing you to collect your parcel from your local Royal Mail sorting office