SAME DAY DISPATCH
Orders paid for by 3pm, Monday-Friday, will be dispatched same day.
Delivery is next working day for UK (mainland) customers, other countries vary but a delivery date will be provided upon completion of your order.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY TO UK on orders over £400. There is a charge of £10 for orders below £400. Please note surcharges are added to addresses couriers deem to be remote.
FREE EU DELIVERY on orders over £500. There is a charge of £15 for orders below £500. Please note surcharges are added to addresses couriers deem to be remote. See the country list below:
The correct shipping charge will be calculated at checkout. For more information please email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customers from the EU must provide a valid VAT number or 20% tax will be applied to your order.
Please note surcharges are added to addresses that are deemed to be remote.
Please note for export customers outside of the EU invoices do not include local import duties or other taxes. If customer fails to pay such duties which results in package being returned to us, we reserve the right to charge you shipping for both ways and a restock fee of up to 25% of the goods value.
Damages, discrepancies & returns must be notified to us within 2 days of receiving goods by e-mail to email@example.com , quoting your order number, name, address, description of the product and reason for sending back. In the case of damages, a photo of the fault should also be provided. Should you wish to return faulty item/s, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 7 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, it will be refunded, exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been damaged by mishandling, during customization or alteration
- -The item/s must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
- -Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
- -We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
- -We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of goods.
- -We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
- -Refunds will be made once the items are received by us.
- -We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault or are returned after the 7 day returns window.
- -Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment.
- -Refunds can take 7 working days to reflect in your account.